What am I? Who am I? Why am I doing this? Why are you staring at me like that?

I am an amateur writer who so happens to have a knack for writing fiction-- lots of fiction, and those were a lot of personal questions up there.

I'm an Italian-American who so happens to live somewhere in the world.....*, and I love to write about all sorts of things. Of course, who knows if that's really true?

Previously, only a small group of close friends (known amongst ourselves as the E-nklings...we correspond by email. What can I say?) were able to experience my brilliant works of literature*.

This blog will be dedicated entirely to releasing serial stories, most probably a chapter per day or week, depending on the length of the story. They're not very good stories, but it's a start. I hope that by releasing my tales to the public that I will entertain at least a few people regularly. Or maybe not... 

Thanks for reading, and come back for more, unless you don't want to, then don't. Free country, mate.

Brad



* (They're not really brilliant, works, or literature. That was just to get your attention.)
* (Incredible, I know? By the way, notice my clever use of the exact same asterisks, just to confuse you. This was the right one, not the one above. Ha-ha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment